The National Trust for the Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities as health insurance plan for autism which covers Health insurance cover of up to Rs. 1.0 lakh.
The scheme envisages delivering comprehensive cover which will
- Have a single premium across age band
- Provide same coverage irrespective of the type of disability covered under the National Trust Act
- Insurance cover upto Rs.1.0 lakh , on reimbursement basis only.
- All persons with disabilities under the National Trust Act with valid disability certificate will be
eligible and included.
- No pre-insurance medical tests
- Treatment can be taken from any hospital.
To learn more about the scheme, eligibility and enrollment process, please click here.