Nearly 2-6 children in 1000 are impacted with autism in India and yet the support system available is minuscule. While things are changing, including insurance for children diagnosed with autism, its not enough, not even bare minimum.
Sum Insured Type: Individual | Sum Insured Options : Rs.3,00,000/-Policy Tenure : One year | Copay : This policy is subject to copayment of 20% for each and every claim. | Pre-acceptance Medical Screening : No pre-acceptance medical screening.
30 days waiting period
24 months waiting period for specified disease/procedure
48 months waiting period for treatment of pre existing disease
What does the policy cover?
- Room, boarding, nursing expenses (all inclusive) as provided by the Hospital / Nursing Home up to Rs.5,000/- per day.
- However if the insured opts to occupy a Shared Accommodation, the insured person shall be paid an amount of Rs..500/- per day subject to a maximum of Rs.2000/- per hospitalization and Rs.10,000/- per policy period.
- Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees.
- Anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, Operation Theatre Charges, Surgical appliances, Medicines and Drugs etc
Note:Expenses relating to hospitalization will be considered in proportion to the eligible room rent if room of higher rent is opted
- Emergency Ambulance up-to a sum of Rs. 750/- per hospitalization and overall limit of Rs. 1,500/- per policy period.
- Post Hospitalization:A sum equivalent to 7% of hospitalisation expenses or actual incurred up to 60 days after discharge from the hospital.
- The expenses incurred on treatment of certain procedure and/or treatments are payable up-to the limits mentioned hereunder: